TruFish, an online fishing equipments review publication, is offering a $1000 scholarship to a student who is currently enrolled in a U.S. college or university.
Through this scholarship, our organization wishes to foster individual growth and hopefully lead to a brighter future. As such, we are determined to assist students financially and help them on their chosen career paths.
- The applicant must currently be enrolled at an accredited U.S. college or university
- The applicant must have a minimum average GPA of 3.0
- The applicant must demonstrate an active involvement in their academic pursuit
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at email@example.com with the following information:
- Full name
- Current address
- Phone number
- Copy of school transcripts
- Current GPA
- A motivation letter
Deadline and reviewing process
The deadline for submitting your application is Aug 14th, 2018.
Our scholarship program coordinators will review each submission carefully, after which they will select and notify the winner by e-mail by AUG 31th, 2018, who will also be publicly announced on our dedicated scholarship page.
Once the winner is confirmed, the scholarship funds will be transferred directly to your school within 30 calendar days, which will then be applied directly to your education bill.
Scholarship terms & conditions
- Trufish will not disclose any personal contact details of the applicants to outside parties without the applicants’ express permission to do so.
- The scholarship will be transferred directly to the account of the college/university that the student is currently attending. Please allow up to 60 calendar days for the scholarship funds to transfer.
- In selecting the winner for this scholarship, TruFish does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, or any other basis.
- When submitting their application, the candidate agrees that all the information provided in their submission is 100% accurate. If the information is found to be false, the applicant will be disqualified.
- If the winner fails to respond within 5 business days, the scholarship will be awarded to the second-best applicant.
- The recipient of our scholarship will be asked to submit either a picture or a short “thank you” video, which will be posted on our website.
- For legal identification purposes, the recipient of the scholarship may be asked to submit additional information, such as SSN and copy of ID.
Winners Name Will Be Announced here 🙂
Have a look at our Reviews: